- pork loin chops
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly minced rosemary
- cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through (145° for medium), 10-12 minutes. Serve with more garlic butter.